Friday, February 3, 2012

Book News! Kiera Cass’ The Selection Coming to CW


I know that most of us are pretty excited about Kiera Cass' The Selection to come out on April 24th, and I have some exciting news! This dystopian story is coming to The CW! The Selection has been selected as one of three pilots picked up by the network.

It's said that the story follows along the lines of the Hunger Games and The Bachelor. While people do seem a bit hesitant to follow the story because of it's supposed similarities to The Bachelor, I've read some pretty positive reviews for the book already. I think it will be exciting to see what The CW brings to the story. Of course, they were the ones who brought us Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle so lets hope they keep bringing on the awesome shows! Let me know what you guys think!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment